Applicants interested in applying for funding must submit a proposal to The Ampersand Foundation. Although there is no specific format required for your submission, in order to be considered a full proposal for funding should include the following:
- A brief description of your organisation's purpose and objectives
- The organisation’s charity number if you have one
- The details of the project for which you are seeking funding
- The amount you are requesting
- Most importantly, how your organisation or project and the public would benefit from the Foundation's support
It is a requirement that all exhibitions supported by The Ampersand Foundation should be free to the public at least one whole day per week.
The Trustees usually meet twice a year in February and September* and review all the applications received. All proposals must be submitted at least ten days before each meeting in order to be considered. They can be sent either by post or email.
If submitting by post, address the proposal to:
The Ampersand Foundation
c/o Bowmer & Kirkland Ltd
21 Conduit Street
London W1S 2XP
If submitting by email, send it to email@example.com and attach all related materials in Word, Excel or PDF format.
* The Trustees will only meet once in 2017 with not meeting taking place in February. The next meeting will take place in summer 2017.
Please note that applications which do not meet the requirements set out above will be rejected without further correspondence being entered into.